Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: Has it Really Been Almost Two Years?!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Has it Really Been Almost Two Years?!


Wow, that was a long break from blogging. I guess I just ran out of things to say. But much has happened in the past two years. To sum it up I've gotten married, moved twice and have had three, maybe four jobs...and oh yea, I've got a baby on the way in about a month, give or take. I'm not so sure what made me want to start blogging again and I don't quite know what made me stop in the first place. I'm not sure how often I'll be posting especially with a little bundle of joy on the way. I imagine a lot of my time will be spent with the little one. But I've been wanting to get back into doing this for some time now. So I would like to officially announce that Blogity-blah-blah-blog is back!

What's even more exciting is that something else I love is back. Five Iron Frenzy! FFIF is back, yes that's right, Freakin' Five Iron Frenzy! Go listen to their new single here.





1 comment: