Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: Comic #2

Monday, May 21, 2012

Comic #2

Hey guys, this will be a short one today. Back in my zombie post I shared a comic that I made. I want to share another one with you today, enjoy!






Ok, so if you know absolutely nothing about Superman or Thomas the Tank Engine, then you probably won't get this one. So I'll explain it as simply as I can. In the Adventures of Superman TV show from the 1950's the intro states that Superman is "Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive..." so I just took those two lines and made them one, except I replaced the word "speeding" with "speaking". Thomas the Tank Engine is a train that speaks. So, that's how I ended up with a comic depicting Superman outrunning Thomas the Tank Engine. As a bonus, check out the two vids below.







No comments:

Post a Comment