Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: Easter Photoshoot with Chloe

Friday, May 11, 2012

Easter Photoshoot with Chloe



I know we're already more than a week into May, but I wanted to post some pictures I took of Chloe on Easter when we visited her great-grandma. So enough talk, let's see em'. I'll provide commentary under each picture of what I think may have been Chloe's thoughts.






Where the heck am I?







Why am I surrounded by flowers?







Daddy, put the camera down!







Is this my new babysitter?





ZZZZZZZZZZZZ 







That's a huge flower!





That one's even bigger!







That sun's too bright, let's go inside!





Ah, back inside, that's better.





Did I just lay these eggs?





What's that over there?





It's frightening!





No, wait. It's just Daddy





'Sup, Daddy-o!





 You are photographing my good side, right?







That was just a trick question, both sides are my good side





No, I'm not ready for my close-up





Are you done taking pictures yet, Daddy?





I'm not so sure how I feel





I think I'm tired...





...or maybe sad.





Or maybe I'm happy...





...or maybe I'm not.





Nah! I'm definitely happy!





Where my peeps at?!





Hey, what's the big idea?!




That last one is my favorite. What a face! I hope everyone enjoyed these pictures. I'm sure more will come later. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment