Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: Comic #4

Monday, January 7, 2013

Comic #4

Today I am bringing you my fourth and final comic, for now. One thing I've noticed about this comic and the other three that I've posted all have something in common. They all have to do with mixing up words or changing letters in words. I think this comes from a speech impediment that I have in which I often do things like this. I'm always fumbling with my tongue, but it always gets a good laugh. One of my most memorable times was when I was working in a group home and I was cooking some noodles for one of the residents named Rudy. My coworker asked me what I was doing and I said "I'm cooking roodles for Nudy." We both got a good laugh out of it. She carried a quote book with her and I think she entered that one into it. But anyway, here's the comic, hope you enjoy it!




















No comments:

Post a Comment