Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: Christmas Video Countdown Part Six

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Video Countdown Part Six

Is there anything you don't like about Chirstmas? I'm sure we could all name a few things we don't particularly care for. Today I found some videos of people/animals that don't like certain things at Christmas time.

#19) Here's a dog wearing a jersey that doesn't like snowmen:



#20) Some kids think it's terrible when Santa eats their cookies:



#21) This kid's grandmother was a good sport for helping him make an instructional video on how and how not to react to getting a bad Christmas gift. I thought it was funny:



#22) One of my personal pet peeves are those tacky over-priced battery operated animatronic Christmas decorations:



I've always wanted to do that too!

#23) And speaking of tacky over-priced battery operated animatronics, the Grinch doesn't like Elmo:

No comments:

Post a Comment