Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: Top Ten Favorite Posts of the Year

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Top Ten Favorite Posts of the Year

As 2009 comes to a close I would like to take this time to list my personal top ten favorite posts I have written this year. Here they are (with links to them) in no particular order:

#1) And They Lived Happily Ever...?: This post is from when I used to have themes for each day of the week. Thursdays were titled "Deep Thought Thursdays"

#2) I Am 7-Iron Man: Another one from my theme days, "Story Time Tuesdays"

#3) Jesus Junk: This is a two-part series I did within another series called "Christian Culture Edition" on "Freakin' Funny Fridays" Click here for part 2.

#4) Caught in a Webb: This is an "Artsy Fartsy Wednesday" post about Derek Webb along with a couple music videos and audio clips from Derek Webb speaking.

#5) I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Designed that Way: A "Freakin' Funny Friday post about poor design, poorly placed design, my discovery of Photoshop Disasters, and some fun me and my friends had with Photoshop.

#6) Reduce, Reuse, Re-Create: An "Artsy Fartsy Wednesday" post about recycling as art.

#7) Big Old Box of Crap: A "Freakin' Funny Friday" post about weird, useless, and products that just should not exist.

#8) Jared Didn't want a Snickers Coupon: A series of random events that happened at the Little League World Series in Williamsport, PA.

#9) Culture Clash: I share some thoughts on a story that I read on Stacy From Louisville's blog.

#10) Justice Has Been Served! So Why Don't I Feel Good?: A post about how we sometimes try to look down on others when we should be spending time building each other up.

I hope to have more in 2010, see you then! Hey, that rhymes! I'm a poet and I didn't even think that I was one!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment