Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: Freakin' Funny Friday ~ CCE: Jesus Junk 2: Electric Boogaloo

Friday, June 12, 2009

Freakin' Funny Friday ~ CCE: Jesus Junk 2: Electric Boogaloo


If you didn't read last Friday's post, go back and read it here. This will be a continuation of last week's post. There is a convention called ICRS (International Christian Retail Show) held every year. Personally I think if Jesus went to one of these shows he'd be flipping tables left and right. A lot of this junk is created just to make a buck or two off God. So anyway, here's more Jesus Junk:

If you like...



...then try...


For best results, use holy water


If you like...




...then try...


What happens when the batteries start to die and Jesus's voice gets really low? That would be a little scary. Plus what the heck does p&h stand for? Don't tell me it stands for prayer and handling.


If you like...








...then try...



I can't even begin to explain how wrong this is. By the way, did Answer Me Jesus get stuck in a load of white laundry with a red sock or something?


If you like...



...then try...



This just gave me a great idea! I'll make floaties that have Matthew 14:22-34 written on them! I'll be rich, ha ha ha!


If you like...




...then try...



Communion gets a little messy in there. Forget about passing the offering plate.


If you like...



...then try...


Baby Jesus just let me know my SpagettiOs are ready


After looking up all of this stuff I found a few more items that made me say "What the crap?!"



Is he playing keep away?




Ummmmmm....



There's something very Billy Madison-ish about this.







Ready for this last one?









Are you sure?










Okay...











What...in...the...world...is...that?



I hope you enjoyed today's post. I think this will be the last of the FFF:CCE posts, but Fridays will still be freakin' funny. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment