Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: *Blogity-blah-blah-Update*

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

*Blogity-blah-blah-Update*

Hey everybody! Last night I had the opportunity to chat with a couple of guys on the phone named Christopher and Jamie. They host a podcast called Chicken Pop Pod. Our conversation will most likely appear on one of their upcoming shows. Chicken Pop Pod is a podcast that mostly covers 80's pop culture; the TV shows, the movies, the toys! Go to iTunes and check it out and hear me talk like a dork on one of their upcoming shows!

I also wanted to take this time to tell you about a new segment that I'm adding to Blogity-blah-blah-blog called "Random Post". They won't be restricted to a certain day like my other posts, they could show up on any day, at any time. Anytime something random *pops* into my head and I have access to the internet, you can be sure that it will end up here. Some will be funny, some will be thoughtful, and some will just be stupid, I guess it all depends on your point of view. So here is my first random post:

Imagine you are at a restaurant where they offer free refills. You finish your drink and get your first free refill. You drink that and want more. Shouldn't the second refill be called a re-free fill?

No comments:

Post a Comment