Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: *Blogity-blah-blah-Update*

Monday, June 29, 2009

*Blogity-blah-blah-Update*

Hooray! I almost won. I entered a contest over at Jason Boyett's blog. Jason Boyett is the author of a number of books combining pop culture, spirituality, and humor. These include Pocket Guide to the Bible, The Pocket Guide to the Apocalypse, Pocket Guide to Adulthood, and A Guy's Guide to Life. He lives in Texas. He has been interviewed on the History Channel for his expertise on the Bible. (Yes, I lifted that straight from his Wikipedia page.) I also know that he has written for Relevant Magazine. Anyway, like I was saying, he had a contest over at his blog to name a movie based on a toy. Even though I didn't win, I almost did and my submission was given an honorable mention. The winning submission definitely deserved the win though. Check it out here.

Also, my phone call with Christopher and Jamie at Chicken Pop Pod appeared on their AIFRT:Special One episode (AIFRT stands for Ah, I Freakin' Remember That). I'm going to e-mail them and ask if I can play the clip on my blog. But for now you can go to iTunes and listen to it for free. I come on around 11 minutes and 30 seconds into the show.

Okay, I'm finished gloating now. We will now return to the regularly scheduled blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment