Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: Freakin' Funny Friday ~ Movie Day

Friday, July 3, 2009

Freakin' Funny Friday ~ Movie Day


It's the holiday weekend, and I'll be spending time with friends and family today and I hope you will too. But I don't want to leave you empty handed, so today is going to be a movie day here at Blogity-blah-blah-blog. Basically it's just gonna be some funny YouTube videos. Enjoy!

Here's a couple funny ones from Mediocre Films:





Here is one made by one of my friends while he was in 
Kazakhstan on a mission trip, it's called the last kazakh samurai.




Here are a few more short videos I thought were funny.















This last one is one I made a few years ago. If you've never watched Rocky III or played Mike Tyson's 
Punch Out on the NES you probably won't understand it.



Here's one more, it's not a video, but turn up your 
speakers and click here.

Have a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment