Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: Introduction

Monday, May 4, 2009

Introduction


Hello, and welcome to Blogity-blah-blah-blog. I've been feeling kind of "blah" these past few days so it's kind of fitting to name it that. But the real reason why I've decided to name this blog, Blogity-blah-blah-blog, is because that's how I feel about most blogs. Blogs for the most part seem to be made up of people saying, "Blah blah this" and "Blah blah that". So I just thought I would jump on the Blah...um, I mean Blog bandwagon and start my own. I've decided to give this blog a theme, no wait, five themes! Everyday of the work week will have it's own theme which I will reveal one-by-one throughout this first week. The themes may change over time if I run out of things to say or if I come up with better ideas. If anyone has ideas for themes I'd like to hear them. But I'll probably stick with the ones I have for now. Before I start my first post, I'd like to mention a few blogs I enjoy reading and you might enjoy them too! The first one is Stuff Christians Like, which is a fun and humorous look at the Christian sub-culture. Another one I enjoy is Cake Wrecks, when professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong. Lastly, but not leastly...I think I just made up a new word, is my friend Natalie's blog simply titled: natalieturri.com. She does a whole bunch of awsome arts and crafts stuff which is up for sale, so buy something from her. Alright, on with my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment