Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: Calls From Chris: Part Two

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Calls From Chris: Part Two

WOW! It's been a whole month since I've blogged anything. Remember when I could barely go a day without blogging? Life has been pretty hectic lately, still trying to find a job, planning a bachelor party for my friend, helping to plan my own wedding...oh, that's right, I didn't tell you guys, I'm planning on getting married in May 2010. Even though we've talked about it and started to plan things, I still haven't popped the question. You see, being unemployed really puts a damper on buying things like an engagement ring. Then again, that whole two months salary thing isn't looking so bad, ha ha! Yea, ok, that wasn't funny. So with being unemployed, what kind of ring can I get with no money. An onion ring? One of those rings that comes on a gallon of milk? I don't think that will go over so well. I know something will happen though, as long as the engagement ring comes before the wedding.

So anyway, that's the news right now. Before I conclude the Work, Work, Work Edition of my blog by talking about my last few jobs I wanted to post another installment of "Calls From Chris" So without further ado, I bring to you, Calls From Chris: Part Two: Electric Boogaloo...okay, there's no electric boogaloo.


No comments:

Post a Comment