Custom Search
Blogity-blah-blah-blog: Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I have another post to write about my NYC trip, but I'm taking a break today to wish everyone a happy Turkey Day! I thought I would type "Thanksgiving" into Google's image search and see what interesting and unny pictures would come up. So here's ten that I found:

We'll start off with some Norman Rockwell




Mom burnt the turkey again



Here's an updated version of Norman Rockwell's classic Thanksgiving painting



Now for some cartoons and funny pictures:











Then, of course, is the tradition of the president pardoning a turkey:




Who started this tradition anyway?

This last one is a classic:




And lastly, here are a couple of funny Thanksgiving videos:





Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment